Reiki Energy Work
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a system of working with the body's subtle energy to promote balance and well-being on all levels, physical, mental and spiritual. Reiki is often offered as a relaxing, balancing energy treatment. As a treatment, an initiated practitioner uses a gentle, non-invasive hands-on technique that allows the recipient to participate in their own well-being through deep relaxation. For the initiated practitioner, Reiki is also a practice of meditation, self-healing and spiritual growth. The word "reiki" is often used as the name of the subtle energy we work with, the Source energy from which all form arises.
What on-site chair massage can do for your business?
- Reduce physical and mental stress
- Maintain the strength and health of employees
- Minimize work-related physical discomfort
- Provide a tax deductible benefit option.
- Enhance your wellness program
- Increase productivity
- Lower health care cost
- Improve employee morale
- Shows staff that the company cares