Reiki Energy Work
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a system of working with the body's subtle energy to promote balance and well-being on all levels, physical, mental and spiritual. Reiki is often offered as a relaxing, balancing energy treatment. As a treatment, an initiated practitioner uses a gentle, non-invasive hands-on technique that allows the recipient to participate in their own well-being through deep relaxation. For the initiated practitioner, Reiki is also a practice of meditation, self-healing and spiritual growth. The word "reiki" is often used as the name of the subtle energy we work with, the Source energy from which all form arises.
See Ana Teresa Salcedo, Reiki Master
What on-site chair massage can do for your business?
- Reduce physical and mental stress
- Maintain the strength and health of employees
- Minimize work-related physical discomfort
- Provide a tax deductible benefit option.
- Enhance your wellness program
- Increase productivity
- Lower health care cost
- Improve employee morale
- Shows staff that the company cares