doTERRA Women Bone Nutrient Essential Complex is a blend of vitamins and minerals that are essential for bone health in women beginning in adolescence and continuing through menopause.* Bone Nutrient Essential Complex is formulated with bioavailable forms of natural nutrients that include vitamins C and D, plus calcium, magnesium, and other trace minerals that support healthy bone density as a woman ages.*
- Provides optimal levels of vitamins and minerals essential for developing and maintaining healthy bone mass and density*
- Provides an excellent source of calcium and magnesium
- Supports healthy bones and overall health throughout a woman’s lifetime*
- Proprietary formula of the highest quality bone nutrients in bioavailable forms*
- Contains vitamin D2 and D3 to help bones absorb calcium*
- Made with sodium lauryl sulfate-free HPMC vegetable capsules
Beginning at an early age, women begin to build bone mass, reaching a maximum bone density in their late twenties. A diet rich in essential bone nutrients is critical during these early years of bone development, but food intake surveys suggest that women consume half the recommended amounts of calcium and other bone nutrients for optimal bone health. This deficiency is pronounced in teens who are less likely to eat right but who would benefit from increased bone nutrient consumption as their young bones are absorbing nutrients at a rate nearly double that of adult women.
As a woman ages, healthy bone mass and density becomes a more significant influencer of overall health and quality of life. Scientists agree that adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.* Building strong bones through a woman’s formative years and maintaining bone mass and density as she ages are critical parts of a lifelong health strategy.
Directions for Use
Teen and adult women (and men) take four (4) capsules daily with food.
Pregnant or nursing women and people with known medical conditions should consult a physician before using.
Store in a cool, dry place.