Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are massage cautions and considerations for specific health issues?
- Click here
Q. Should I do anything before my massage?
- I recommend increasing your water intake for the day. Massage detoxifies the body. It is common to be thirsty after a massage. If your body is well hydrated prior to your massage you will decrease the common muscle soreness after receiving a massage. This will also aid in purging toxins more efficiently from your body. It is always recommended that you DO NOT drink alcohol after a massage.
Q. What do I wear during my massage?
- Always undress to YOUR comfort level. During your massage the only part of you body that is exposed it the area being worked on. With a skin/skin massage you will be able to achieve greater benefits from the massage. But stay within your comfort level
Q. How often should I get a massage?
- The average individual can maintain the benefit from a massage once every 4-6 weeks. It is a good healthy practice of detoxification and stress relief. Every person has a different stress level and stress tolerance, making individual’s bodies and work regimen demand massage on a more frequent basis.
Q. What is the benefits of massage therapy?
- Click here
Q. What made you decide to do massage, and how long do you think that you will be doing it?
- Massage is truly my passion , my dream would be to continue doing massage for the rest of my career life.
What on-site chair massage can do for your business?
- Reduce physical and mental stress
- Maintain the strength and health of employees
- Minimize work-related physical discomfort
- Provide a tax deductible benefit option.
- Enhance your wellness program
- Increase productivity
- Lower health care cost
- Improve employee morale
- Shows staff that the company cares